Quest Estates are always on the lookout for new opportunities in the South East of England.
We look to acquire sites on a subject to planning basis, with a pre-existing grant of consent or unconditionally. Those sites with development potential include:
- Properties with large side or rear gardens.
- Sites that have had previous refusals on planning permission.
- Open land.
- Commercial buildings within built up residential areas.
- Allocated farmland and open land.
- Brownfield sites.
- Open land suitable for non-residential use.
- Motor trade premises.
If you are considering selling some of your land, then do talk to us about your plans and aspirations. Our Managing Director, David Quest, is the key contact at Quest Estates with whom to discuss land acquisitions. He has the in-depth industry knowledge and experience to structure transactions to match your financial and personal expectations.